Siwa oasis desert safari & siwa oasis camping holidays
Siwa oasis desert safari & siwa oasis camping holidays in Egypt.
Siwa Oasis, once the most mysterious of all Egypt’s oases, Siwa Oasis is also the most fascinating. It’s history has not only been shaped by all major civilizations, but also by the contrast of the surrounding desert with the lush soil of the oasis setting.
The Siwan people have their own culture and customs and, as well as speaking Arabic, we speak own Berber (Amazigh) language. Women still wear traditional costumes and silver jewelers and Siwa remains one of the best places to buy traditional local handicrafts.
Climb through the ruins of the old city for magnificent views of the whole oasis. Walk, hire a bicycle or ride in a caretta (donkey cart) to outlying sights and bathing places. Make a desert safari tour, a camel ride in the hidden treasures of siwa, Take a dip in one of the many cool and refreshing springs. Taste traditional Siwan foods. Enjoy a truly unforgettable and unique cultural experience
Siwa Oasis desert safari
5 Days / 4 Nights
|Transfer to Cairo bus station, catch the air conditioned Bus to Marsa Matrouh, and catch the next bus to Siwa Oasis, meet & assist by our representatives,
|Breakfast, visit Dead Mountain, Siwa House Museum & the Old Fortress of Shali, then the Oracle Temple where you will see the coronation hall of Alexander the Great, and then the ruins of Amoun Temple.
Have a swim in Cleopatra Pool, then Dakrour Mountain (famous for its hot sand, the best place ever for sand bath, used as an effective natural cure for rheumatism, rheumatoid…etc),
|Breakfast, afternoon start by car to lakes of Bir Wahed (or Well No. 1) to swim in salt & fresh water. Then the Hot Spring (37 C), stop to collect shells from the Fossils Mountain. Then enjoy watching the sunset from the highest place around Siwa, having dinner around the fire. Sleep overnight in the desert covered by the stars.
|Breakfast, drive over the highest Sand Dunes (approximately 80 M) in the western desert to the east.
Swim in Abou-Shrouf, the biggest & cleanest spring (it is sulfured water good for the skin & rheumatism), then visiting Zauton (the Old village of Abou-Shrouf) seeing the Roman Olives’ Oil Press & black Roman Tomb, then the newly found Roman Tombs (full of Skeletons). On the way back to Siwa, visit Koraishet Spring & Ein Safi (Pure Spring),
|Breakfast, catch the bus to Matrouh leaves at 10:00 am arrive at 2:00PM, catch the next bus to Cairo leaves at 5:30PM.Program includes:
1. 4 night desert safari Camping / Hotel on full board basis.
2. All transfers.
3. Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
4. All your tours and excursions are with 4×4.
5. The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
6. All your visits include entrance fees.
7. Our prices include all taxes and services.
1. Visa Entry for Egypt.
2. Personal items.
4. Any other items not mentioned
- All the mentioned itinerary by 4WD Toyota land Cruiser newest model (fully air-conditioned, with maximum of 6 pax per car, all seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats at disposal for all the trip)
- Every 4WD will be equipped with:
- Powerful Diesel engines
- Radio Am/Fm and cassette player
- Cool bottle
- The leading car will be equipped with:
- GPS system
- First aid kit Tour
- Cool box
Tented camp will include:
- Spacious, well ventilated dome tents including Mattresses, blankets, sleeping bags and bed sheets
- All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware
- Binoculars, reference books on Egypt
- Cool boxes
- Trash bags
- Ice boxes
- Fire grill and cooking stoves
Camping or hotel used is clean (with hot water bathrooms, the best in the oases.)
Food and Beverage:
(juice, tea, coffee, jam, cheese, beans, eggs and bread)
(Fresh vegetables, white cheese, tuna, sardines, chips& fruits)
(Rice or pasta, cooked vegetables, soup and chicken or beef) tea & coffee with all meals .1 mineral water.