Lake Nasser Cruise for Seniors
Take in many unique sites during the Lake Nasser Cruise for Seniors. This is an eight-day exploration that begins in Cairo before heading south to Aswan, Abu Simbel and Lake Nasser.
Itinerary: Lake Nasser Cruise for Seniors, 8 Days
Day 1: Arrive in Egypt
You will be met at the Cairo International Airport by our experienced representative. You will then transfer to your hotel to spend the night in Cairo aboard a modern, air-conditioned vehicle.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids/Egyptian Museum
You will start your day with breakfast at the hotel, followed by a trip to see the Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. You will also visit the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple, both of which belong to Chephren’s era.
You will visit the Egyptian Museum, as well, where you will peruse more than 250,000 unique pharaonic artifacts, including the lost treasures of Tutankhamen, which lay beneath the desert for 3,500 years before being discovered in the 1920s.
You will round out your day with a trip to the Giza train station, where you will board a sleeper train for Aswan. You will sleep and dine aboard the train.
Day 3: Arrive Aswan/Nile Cruise
On day 3 of your Lake Nasser Cruise for Seniors you will be met at the Aswan train station and then transferred to your luxury Nile cruise ship, where you will enjoy relaxation and sightseeing until Day 7 of your trip.
Day 4: Kalabsha Temple and Wadi El Seboua
You will enjoy a shore excursion to Kalabsha Temple, and sail to Wadi El Seboua.
Day 5: Wadi El Seboua and Amada
You will explore Wadi El Seboua for a bit and then continue sailing to Amada, where you will visit the Temple of Amada. You will stay the night in Amada.
Day 6: Abu Simbel
You will sail past Kasr Ibrim and then travel on to Abu Simbel, where you will visit the famed temple. You also have the option to enjoy the nightly Sound and Light Show at Abu Simbel.
Day 7: Back to Cairo
You will debark from the cruise ship and transfer to the Abu Simbel Airport, where you will fly back to Cairo to spend the night.
Day 8: Final Departure
After breakfast in your hotel, you will transfer to the Cairo International Airport for your departure flight out of Egypt.
• Meet and assist upon arrival and departure
• All transfers to/from airport, hotel and cruise by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Accommodation in Cairo at a 5 star hotel for 2 nights, including daily breakfast
• Accommodation on a 5 star cruise for 4 nights on full board basis
• All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Aswan and Abu Simbel
• English Egyptologist guide
• Entrance fees to the mentioned places in the itinerary
• Transfer by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
• Portage at airports in Cairo, and Abu Simbel
• Free mobile phone during your stay, which is good for approximately 30 minutes in local calls and 2 minutes in international calls
• All service charges and taxes
• Sleeper train Cairo/Aswan.
• Domestic flight Abu Simbel/Cairo
• Any other optional tours not mentioned in the Lake Nasser Cruise for Seniors itinerary
• Soft drinks and any extras
• Tips and gratuities