Lake Nasser Egypt Fishing Tour
9 days: Cairo, Lake Nasser
Fishing enthusiasts will greatly appreciate the splendor of a Lake Nasser Fishing tour. This is a special and unique nine-day journey that can include even more sightseeing if you customize it…(Tour departs every day).
Itinerary: Lake Nasser Fishing Tour, 9 Days
Day 1: Arrive in Egypt
On the Lake Nasser Egypt Fishing Tour our expert representative will meet and greet you at Cairo International Airport. You will be transferred to your hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle. You will spend the night in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids/Egyptian Museum
After breakfast in the hotel, you will proceed to see the Giza pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos, and then you will enjoy the Great Sphinx.
After lunch, you will be driven the Egyptian Museum to see the most famous collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts, including those from the reign of Tutankhamen. In evening, you will be driven to the Giza railway station and travel to Aswan. You will enjoy dinner and sleeping quarters aboard the train.
Day 3: Aswan/Fishing Boat
On day 3 of your Lake Nasser Egypt Fishing Tour the fishing starts. You will arrive at Aswan station, where you will be met by our representative, then transferred to your fishing boat. You will spend the entire day fishing on the waters of the Nile and will spend the night aboard the boat, as well.
Day 4, 5, 6: Fishing at Lake Nasser
After breakfast, you will continue to enjoy your fishing day on board the boat. Again, you will enjoy lunch and dinner aboard the boat, and spend the night on the water once more.
Day 7: Disembark Fishing Boat
You will enjoy breakfast aboard, followed by disembarkation from the fishing boat. In the afternoon, you will transfer to the Aswan railway station, taking a sleeper train back to Cairo. You will enjoy dinner and spend the night on the train.
Day 8: Back to Cairo
You will be met at the main Giza station, and then transferred to your hotel, where you will spend the night.
Day 9: Final Departure
Final day of the Lake Nasser Egypt Fishing Tour. After breakfast, you will transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
• Meet & assist upon arrival and departure
• All transfers to/from airport, station, hotel & cruise by an air-conditioned vehicle
• Accommodation in Cairo for 2 nights, including daily breakfast
• Accommodation on fishing boat cruise for 4 nights, on full board basis
• Accommodation on sleeper train for 2 nights, on half-board basis
• All sightseeing tours in Cairo, including English Egyptologist guide
• Entrance fees to all sites as stated on the itinerary
• All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
• Fishing equipment
• Portage when needed
• Free mobile phone during your stay (charged) good for approximately 30 minutes in local calls or 2 minutes of international calls
• All service charges and taxes
• Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary
• Drinks and any personal expenses
• Entrance fees to special archaeological sites like such as the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum- Inside one of the Pyramids – Tutankhamen Tomb at Valley of the King